House for Sale
Elevated and Immaculate, with so Much Room to Grow!
Property ID 2019495Beautifully maintained and updated, this spacious post-war on 607m2 is the perfect first home, growing family entertainer or investment opportunity.
Set high on a peaceful street, the home captures cooling Bay breezes and leafy area outlooks.
Enhanced by rich hardwood floors, fresh white walls and plenty of natural northern light, the interior delivers the ideal "blank canvas" ready to be personalised!
The impressive central living area flows into a huge modern eat-in kitchen with brand new oven/gas cooktop; while three generous bedrooms are serviced by a spotless updated bathroom.
Outside, a sheltered entertaining deck overlooks and accesses the expansive fully fenced rear yard. A wonderful grassed area for children or pets to run and play in, the space also offers scope to build a swimming pool or even undertake a future home extension if ever desired*
Located within catchment of the highly-regarded Mansfield State High and Mt Gravatt East primary school catchments, the home also enjoys excellent proximity to kindergarten/childcare, express CBD bus services, the M1, M3 plus local shopping precincts and Westfield Carindale or Garden City.
- Immaculate move-in-ready post-war home on 607m2 allotment; 15 x 40 metres (approx.)
- Multiple upper level living areas, breezy alfresco entertaining deck and huge rear yard
- New reverse cycle air-conditioning system; ceiling fans; security/insect screening
- Lower level garage, secure storage, laundry; second toilet
- Separate tandem garage, workshop or accommodation for trade vehicle, camper or boat.
- Solar panels to reduce electricity bills; water tank
- Potential in the future to add a swimming pool, expand the existing floorplan or even rebuild*
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.